Best Restaurants in Howell Real Estate
With a whopping 82 restaurants to choose from, Howell definitely has something for everyone! Do 82 choices overwhelm you??? Here are some of the top choices as rated by Trip Advisor:
1. The restaurant that made the very top of the list is Tomato Brothers. Located at 3030 W. Grand River, the featured cuisine is Italian, American, and Pizza. Tomato Brothers is open from 11 A.M. to 10 P.M. and is very family friendly. Popular menu items include their bread sticks, salads, and pasta
2. Block Brewing Company is another excellent choice when you are in the mood for American, barbecue, or a great craft beer selection! Located at 1140 S. Michigan Ave, Block is open from 11 A.M. to 2 A.M. Block Brewing also offers banquet facilities and can host events ranging from 20-200 guests.
3. Cleary’s Pub also received top ratings from Trip Advisor and comes in #3 on the list of best restaurants in Howell. Located at 117 E. Grand River, Cleary’s Pub is open from 11 A.M. to Midnight. Their specialties include Fish & Chips, Shepherd’s Pie, and Michigan Cherry Salad.
4. Diamond’s Steak & Seafood is another excellent choice for lunch or dinner. People especially love their brunch, seafood, carrot cake, and steak tips! Diamond’s is located at 101 W. Grand River and open from 11 A.M. to 10 P.M.
5. If you have never shopped or eaten at Jonna’s Country Corner Market, then you need to make it a point to stop in and check it out! Not only do they have a huge variety of food and beverages to stock your kitchen with, but they have delicious hot food as well. Customers especially enjoy their pizza, chicken, and salads. Jonna’s is located at 1485 N. Michigan Avenue.
Other local favorites include Aubree’s Pizzeria & Grill, Silver Pig, Uptown Coffee House, 2FOG’s Pub, and Mackle’s Table & Taps. Next time you are looking for a new restaurant to try, be sure to head to the charming town of Howell!